Executive Assistant to C-Suite - Mat contract up to 1 year - £60K-65K
We have a truly outstanding opportunity to cover a mat leave of up to 1 year in an outstanding business who are looking for an individual who is a natural ambassador and solutions driven at C-Suite level, working 9-5 with a little flex as the business demands and five days onsite. The role will start around July ideally, but potentially earlier if required and is a fixed term mat contract.
The role is based in the West End and we are looking for a candidate who relishes being in the office and is committed to completing the contract and becoming an integral member of staff during the cover.
The role is supporting at C-Suite level across 3 stakeholders and is an amazing opportunity to provide key support at the highest level and prioritisation skills and confidentiality are of course essential. The role would suit a charismatic EA who is very much an ambassador and go-to in the office.
Hours: 9am - 5pm with flex
Providing key support to the C-Suite of a dynamic tech scale up business. Delivering fast-paced EA/administrative support at the highest level with confidentiality and professionalism and acting as a liaison between the company decision makers, senior leadership team and the wider business.
- Providing full EA support to the CEO, COO and General Counsel.
- Full diary management across global time zones.
- Business travel arrangement and itineraries, including visas.
- Agenda/Minute taking where required.
- Coordinating board meetings and liaison between the non-executive directors and the Executive Committee.
- Prioritising effectively at senior level.
- Managing stakeholder relationships professionally.
- Preparing management reports and board packs.
- Arranging lunches, restaurants, private dining events etc.
- Prioritisation of internal and external meetings, accepting invites on behalf of C-Suite and dealing with diary clashes.
- Dealing with some personal tasks for the senior leadership as required.
- Processing expenses.
- Approving company invoices.
- Liaising with parliamentary officials.
- Boosting office morale and atmosphere.
Skills and attributes:
- High levels of professionalism.
- Confident, proactive and motivated.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ambassador for the wider business.
- Able to use initiative and solutions driven.
Apply today for immediate screening and grab this amazing opportunity to work in a super business who are growing at pace and have a superb reputation.