Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of one of Thailand's most renowned recreational properties in Phuket. The company has been providing fun experiences and entertainment to both local and international markets
The position will be responsiblefor running all of the Engineering department, landscape department and projects within an organization and make sure these are aligned with the established policies and objectives of the organizations.
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to the Executive Committee to assist in meeting the strategic goals of the establishment.
- Control and administer all Engineering Department, Landscape Department and Utility Supply contracts throughout the property.
- Control, initiate and undertake assigned capital projects, from design and pricing to construction and commissioning.
- Supervise and control the Maintenance Request System.
- Oversee the general cost control aspects of maintenance.
- Carry out regular inspections of plant and equipment and ensure that inspections required by Government authorities are conducted and documented.
- Carry out general facilities inspections and preventative maintenance inspections.
- Source quotations and supervise Property Maintenance Contractors on site.
- Control and supervise the Fire Protection Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Check all Fire and Engineering safety features to ensure they operate at peak efficiency.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment for the complex.
- Ensure proper measures are taken to protect the environment and the property's adherence to it.
- Institute systems to save energy, water and resources.
- Implements energy and water management systems to minimize wastage and costs.
- Implement cost effective Preventative Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Programs.
- Supervise the daily operation and maintenance of buildings, electrical and mechanical services, water features, fixtures, furnishings and equipment.
- Liaise and supervise all Property Maintenance Contractors on site and ensure appropriate standards are met.
- Carry out all emergency repairs to all technical equipment, general fitting, welding and machining.
- Maintain and audit all workshop tools and equipment for the running of workshop's trades and functions.
- Ensure that workshops have adequate stock and materials in Stores and that all workshops are kept in a clean and safe environment
- Oversee so that expenses are in line with departmental budgeting, capital plan and projects.
- Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
- Prepare monthly outlook/forecasts and reports
- At least Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Extensive experience in management position for Engineering
- Able to communicate in English both speaking and writing
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Have good knowledge & experience in Construction and Landscaping