Facilities/Reception/IT - £26-35K
We have an outstanding opportunity for a career minded individual to join a superb company based onsite in offices in Watford.
Hours are 9-5 with a little flexibility and there will be an opportunity for some hybrid working, but the majority of your work will be based at the office, where you will be part of a successful team.
Our client is outstanding in its field and we are looking for an individual who has worked within facilities and perhaps possesses a facilities qualification, although that is not essential.
The role is multi-faceted, with enormous variety and you will be part of an amazing business and as Workplace Management Coordinator, you will report to the Workplace Management Manager, delivering first class reception/facilities and IT backup.
Its a fantastic opportunity to learn all about the business and become a lynch pin to the office, acting as a hub for incoming queries.
Your day to day responsibilities are below:
Day to day:
- Health and Safety
- Wellbeing/Desk assessments
- Support Hybrid work
- Keep Workplace Management updated with FAQ, Newsflashes and information,
- Troubleshooting desk support
- Basic IT Support/Acting as a back up when IT team are not available.
- Hardware Management
Ideally you will be a self-starter with a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
We are looking for the following qualities in our hire:
- Previous office and basic IT experience
- Articulate, with excellent telephone and spoken manner.
- High personal standards and values
- Proactive, assertive, and confident
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Ability to "think on feet", multi-task and work under pressure.
- Be flexible in your approach and willing help colleagues.
- Methodical and organized.
- Negotiation skills
If you are warm, engaging and career committed, apply today. Its a fantastic opportunity and excellent benefits and opportunity await.