Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on manufacturing. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years' experience in finance and accounting in multinational company for the job of Finance Manager. The job is based in Solo, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Direct report to the Director
- Fully preside over the daily production arrangement and management of the factory, organize and coordinate production according to the production plan issued by the planning department, ensure that customer orders are completed on time with guaranteed quality, quantity, and delivery, and achieve various indicators issued by the headquarters.
- Guide, supervise and inspect the arrangement and management of daily production operations in the workshop, and organize the statistics and analysis of various production data.
- Responsible for the command and control of the production process in the workshop to ensure the continuity and balance of production operations;
- Supervise and inspect the implementation of the quality assurance system in the production process of the workshop, analyze the reasons for unqualified products and review and improve quality problems, and improve the pass rate of products;
- Responsible for the control and management of production costs in the workshop, and continuously reduce various production costs under the condition of stable quality;
- Cooperate with relevant departments to verify and organize the application of new technologies, new processes, and new equipment to improve labor productivity;
- Responsible for organizing the implementation and supervision of 5S management and on-site management activities in the production workshop, and implementing safety production;
- Responsible for personnel management such as probation, regularization, transfer, promotion, overtime approval, leave, resignation, and dismissal of production personnel within the scope of responsibility.
- Responsible for organizing the management and maintenance of production equipment and production tools in the workshop;
- Assignment, training, guidance, supervision, inspection, and assessment of the work of the subordinates in the workshop;
- Preside over the handling of abnormal situations in the workshop and coordinate, communicate and cooperate with other departments to ensure the normal operation of the workshop;
- Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Engineering, or related field with at least 10 years' experience in operation
- Strong overall planning ability, internal coordination ability and data analysis ability;
- Diligent and down-to-earth, conscious and rigorous, responsible, confident and self-disciplined, independent thinking, proactive, good at communication, and good teamwork spirit.
- Strong learning ability, comprehension ability and stress resistance ability, able to adapt to domestic and foreign business trips;
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese; better written and spoken in English or Bahasa Indonesia.
- Familiar with MS office software and the operation of ERP system.
- Experience in factory infrastructure building.