Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on manufacturing packaging. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 20 years' experience in engineering and management in a multinational company for the job of Factory Manager Packaging. The job is based in Karawang, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Board of Director
- Responsible to all aspects of manufacturing operation to fulfil the demand of customer request. It includes both technical and non-technical matters in flexible packaging business.
- Lead the team (management and operations) in Serang
- Manage together with management team all aspects of running the day-to-day, including product development, production planning and monitoring, maintenance, quality control, procurement & inventory management, and finance
- Build coherent team with clear performance focus, a can-do attitude and positive culture
- Develop and implement operational improvements and best practice operating procedures
- Support product development and transition of new product into production
- Monitor operations metrics to optimise product quality and minimise waste
- Master's degree/Bachelor Degree in Engineering, or related field with at least 15 years' experience in management and manufacturing
- 20+ years' experience in manufacturing, experience in flexible packaging is a recommended
- Strong in technical, operation, and people management
- English language, international business experience highly desirable
- High accuracy of own work
- Experienced professional with an entrepreneurial character and a "hands-on approach"
- Experienced with the task of building a high-tech business in Indonesia's rapidly developing market
- Team player, positive attitude, hands-on and high flexibility