Function Owner - Autosar Expert
Salary: 100.000 € per annum
Location: Munich, Germany
Start date and duration: ASAP, permanent
ConSol Partner's client is a leading manufacturer of high-performance, solid-state LiDAR sensors and perception software that bring vision to the automotive, drone, logistics, sidewalk delivery and other industries. ConSol Partner's client develops the state-of-the-art Software to their Lidar system for the automotive market. The Software includes embedded code for the Lidar, algorithm and embedded development for computer vision and Tools for the purpose of control and visualization.
- Ownership for the end-to-end aspects of the function in focus.
- Be the focal point for communication to the customer with regards to the defined high-level function.
- Requirements handling; Architecture definitions; Commitments and timeline management; Verification and validation of the function.
- Direct the implementation and validation teams involved in that function.
- Own all aspects of the AutoSAR services of the system per the designated function.
- Meet adjacent aspects of the function - automotive standards acceptance such as ASPICE, MISRA, ISO26262, SOTIF.
- BSc in EE or Computer Science (or similar field) (MSc - advantage).
- Experience working with customers in the automotive industry.
- 3-5 years of experience as function owner in AutoSAR based systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and remote communication.
- Experience in working on programs of large OEMs.
- Experience in sensor-based ECU's - an advantage.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.