International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational Industrial energy company.
Our client is seeking for a Field Service Engineer who has strong experience in energy technology.
- Use the CRM system to report and resolve cases.
- Support company installed systems with technical on-site client service.
- Support via telephone remotely for the company installed equipment and systems.
- Visit locations to handle the following issues:
- Replace/Repair/Install: Accessories for SE, internal cards, optimizers, and communication.
- Provide logistics support for any shipments related to RMA activities.
- Aid in the establishment of a network of management service partners in the area.
- 3+ years of experience in a field service/technical support role.
- Background in technical engineering, preferably in the areas of electrical or photovoltaic engineering.
- Excellent project management abilities and a clear commitment to customer service.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal communication abilities.
- Independent working ability
- Team-work ability with strong can-do and hands-on attitude.