Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with an organization who is well established in the field of an O&G. Our esteemed client is looking to hire an experienced Field Specialist (Coil Tubing & Pumping Services) to assist with their on-going projects in Kemaman Terengganu, Malaysia.
Job in Brief:
- The Coiled Tubing Field Specialist/Supervisor is responsible for organizing, overseeing, and performing all types of coiled tubing jobs.
- A key aspect of this position is the expectation for delivery of services with flawless quality and no HSE incidents.
Includes but not limited to and not in order of priority: -
- Supervision and successful operation of Coiled Tubing Equipment and associated support equipment on location and successful execution of assigned work at the well site.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of a team of 3-5 Coiled Tubing Equipment Operators.
- Ensures the Coiled Tubing Equipment is maintained and operated within guidelines and policies.
- Responsible for continued training and development of their crew of equipment operators both technically and professionally.
- Communicate effectively with management, client and crew in the planning, coordination, and execution of service.
- Provide technical support to crew and clients at the wellsite.
- Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Follows up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Builds and sustains customer relationships.
- Assists with service improvement efforts by observing performance of operating crews and suggesting improvements and changes to management.
- Advises on specific servicing problems and recommends use of specialized tools, techniques, and services.
- Support General Manager, Field Service Manager in daily activities of Coiled Tubing operations in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Plan and coordinate operations and ensure that all materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
- Ensure that paperwork is completed and turned in on a timely fashion.
- Work with managers and coordinators through performance appraisals and feedback sessions to ensure that each individual is performing up to the standards set and to take necessary corrective action when necessary.
- Develop expertise on advanced coil tubing techniques.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job reports.
- Manage storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health and safety
Key job requirements include:
- Minimum Diploma or any educational equivalent in the field of Engineering
- At least 5 years' experience as a Coiled Tubing Specialist.
- Familiar with offshore environment, Coiled Tubing operations.
- Fluent in English
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and working experience of Microsoft Office would be an added advantage.
- IWCF is an added advantage.
- Able to lead a team.
- Able to be located at site.