Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on EPC. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5 years of experience in handling Finance, General Accounting and Taxation. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities:
- Directly report to Country Director & Regional Finance
- Perform and manage general accounting and reconciliations for the agency including Overheads, Projects and Yard.
- Preparation of payments and management of cash flow and Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Manage the monthly closing and quarterly fast close
- Manage and assist the company tax officer in the production of monthly and yearly reports.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation between General Ledger and tax declaration.
- Prepare monthly and annual income tax declaration (SSP and SPT)
- Supervision of general accounting for projects.
- In charge to issue Bank Guarantees according to each project needs (Performance Bond, Retention Bond, Advance Payment Bond).
- Responsible for the project invoicing and tracking the payment
- Having at least 5 years of experience in handling Finance ,General Accounting and Taxation.
- Having minimum a bachelor's degree in accounting or management or any related field.
- Mastering to write and speak English.
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication and good people management skill