Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading medical device company, for the position of Finance & Accounting Manager in Bangkok.
This role will lead a team of professional accountants for activities amongst different Thai industrial zones (Latkrabang, Amata, and Rayong) while managing the local country statutory books compliance and archives process. This position also oversees the month-end closing, yearly submission, year-end audits, internal audits, and follow-up of the internal procedures to ensure the compliance of internal controls and processes with local and IFRS standards.
- Manage finance and accounting-related internal controls to ensure compliance with the requirement of local and IFRS standards.
- Manage the statutory & archives team including the consistency and accuracy of payables, receivables, fixed assets, general ledger, and statutory books with legal and Group requirements.
- Validate the completeness and accuracy of the month-end closing and yearly submission including JV validation and posting process.
- Oversee finance and accounting reports for local plant analysis and Group consolidation.
- Ensure coherence between the data used by FP&A sections and the legal books of accounts.
- Organize periodic fixed assets physical counting as per local and Group standards requirements.
- Manage the fixed assets scrapping process with stakeholders and external audits.
- Participated in the annual budgeting exercise and forecasting related to finance and accounting functions.
- Coordinate with Accounting Auditor and Revenue Department regarding statutory and accounting compliance matters.
- Responsible for implementation of company policies and process/systems improvements required to ensure all above.
- Extensive degree or equivalent in a related field
- CPA will be highly advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Applications (Microsoft Office, Oracle), especially MS Excel
- Proficiency in English and Thai
- Expert knowledge of basic accounting standards (Local GAAP and IFRS).
- Expert knowledge of accounting and local tax law (especially statutory related).
- Knowledge in audit activities such as ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14001, ISO45001, etc.