Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a multinational heavy equipment distributor. Our client is seeking a professional with 10 years experience in finance, accounting, and tax roles, ideally in machinery distribution and proficient in the Mandarin Language, for the job of Finance & Accounting Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Lead the company finance operations, covering General Accounting, Finance, and Taxes
- Ensure the periodical package, including operating results, financial position and forecasts are in place and accurate.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of the accounting and financial processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimum results.
- Management of general accounts
- Ensure the general ledger is properly maintained, supported with valid data, and regularly reconciled, and any long outstanding accounts are properly followed up.
- Preparation of statutory and management reports
- Liaise with external parties, such as Financial Institution, Tax consultant and External Auditor
- Ensure that policies and procedures provide for compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to taxes.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, appropriate authorization & documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting from a reputable university.
- At least 10 years (s) relevant experience in finance, accounting, and tax manager role, preferably from the machinery distribution company.
- Should possess good knowledge of IFRS, SAP or ERP system, and US GAAP reporting system.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in dealing with the team and customers.
- Strong knowledge of Indonesian tax laws /regulations, i.e., VAT, corporate income tax, withholding and other taxes, Accounting Standards.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good managerial skills, high integrity, and dedication.
- Proficient in English and Chinese is the most preferable.