Finance Controller (Manufacturing) Subic, Philippines
Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global leader in manufacturing industry. Our respected client is seeking a seasoned finance with 8 to 12 years of solid experience in finance operations for Financial Controller position. The job is based in Subic, Zambales City, Philippines.
The Finance Controller will maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant
- Must have experience in managing processes, financial software, developing standards
- Strong experience in audit, accounting, corporate finance, tracking budget expenses
- Good in financial skills, analysing information, developing budgets, performance management
- Possess good leadership skills and communication skills
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application to