Finance Director (Leading semiconductor company)
- Exciting Opportunity
- Team Management
- Strong financial analytical skill
- Finance Transformation
You will be responsible for company cash flow, treasury, FP&A, internal control, liaison person with the bankers/auditors, credit application, providing cross-functional leadership and ensuring smooth change management and adoption, and delivering top priority cross- functional initiatives. Standardised reporting and business intelligence as financial systems and supporting tools are implemented.
In collaboration with functional process owners, finance team members, the FP&A team, and other key stakeholders and assist senior leadership as a dependable advisor on current trends affecting finance companies, including best-in-class procedures and tools and drive company's Finance transformation roadmaps and ensure numerous process improvement initiatives and systems initiatives are implemented.
As a key member of the Finance team and the wider organisation, you will be involved in developing the practice of continuous process and technology evolution. It is expected that this leader will be collaborate with various stakeholders for financial and cash flow forecast.
- Develop financial model, analyse trends and variances, prepare financial analysis and financial projection.
- Manages the Group's liquidity, operational cash flow requirements and intercompany funding.
- Prepare treasury updates and reports for Group CFO's for timely decision making oversee the execution of treasury transactions main liaison person with bankers for banking relationships as well as auditors.
- Review and recommend on the credit applications from the Business Units Continuous development and monitoring of policies and procedures within accepted accounting principles and corporate governance adherence to internal controls.
- Implement financial system implementations, assess and redesign planning processes, and improve operations for the FP&A organisation.
- Defining, benchmarking, implementing, and tracking operational KPIs with process owners to drive future improvements.
- Optimise key processes, streamline management reporting, and support decision making with strategies and business cases that leverage technology and automation.
- Engage leaders and enable impact assessments, training, and communications in order to ensure wide adoption of changes.
Degree in Accounting or equivalent. CPA or CA (Chartered Accountants) with a proven track records in in leading and inspiring teams and direct reporting
Ability to synthesize and convey complicated financial and operational challenges in a clear manner and excellent influencing skills with the ability to forge agreement, facilitate change, and engage with all levels of the company.
10 years relevant experience in overseeing significant, intricate, and cross-functional efforts to improve financial processes and technology and strong financial analytical skill and problem-solving abilities with the capacity to analyse complex problems and suggest solutions.
Expertise with finance and analytics systems, such as Oracle Cloud EPM, Tableau, and Power BI would be preferable
Experience with managing front-end financial planning tools and supervising system implementations and a strong team leader yet a team player to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment would be preferable.
Strong analytical skills with sharp commercial and financial acumen. Good grasp of financial metrics and ability to interpret financial results with strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
As a strategic thinker, able to comfortably come up with successful plans of action and often bring new points of view to the discussions.
A good team player and leader who collaborates naturally and effectively with others to bring about successful team outcomes.
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgement, work independently and have initiative mindset.
Interested applicants please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Siriwan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R1544539