Executive Recruitment Company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division are partnered with a technology advisory company focusing on helping organizations to embrace technology and innovation to drive revenue, reduce cost and risks. Our client's strengths lie in data analytics and transformation to deliver tangible business outcomes.
Our distinguished client is currently seeking for a Finance Executive.
- Manage invoices and document all processes and systems.
- Manage all petty cash and prepare all necessary reporting required by management.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Issuing invoices to clients, controlling credit and chasing for collection of debts.
- Ensure all documents are properly signed and distributed.
- Assist with account reconciliations.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or any related courses.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.