Finance Leasing Project Manager - Excellent opportunity!
£50,000-£75,000 plus excellent Bonus and Benefits
LMA Recruitment have partnered with an established Business Finance House that is looking for a Finance Leasing Project Manager to focus on their Asset Finance and leasing proposition. You will be a proven project manager with strong management experience particularly in managing stakeholders, risk and planning as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for driving projects forward throughout all phases of the project life cycle in order to meet or, where possible, exceed contractual obligations
- Engage with the project's key stakeholders, ensuring that each stakeholder understands what their contribution needs to be in a timely fashion and communicate how they will deliver their area of responsibility
- Owning the delivery status report and accuracy of the facts as requested and when required
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up and across the business
- Lead regular project review sessions, ensuring proactive management of the allocated technical teams within the project team to help communicate upcoming, forecast-ed or potential risks and issues
To be considered for this opportunity you will have experience of working within the Asset Finance industry (incl. banking, financial institutions, equipment or auto captives, and other commercial asset leasing/loan businesses) is essential. PRINCE 2 or equivalent with a minimum of five years of project management experience. Excellent knowledge of finance, project, programme and change management.
An excellent Bonus and Benefits package accompanies the Basic salary quoted above. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business with exciting growth plans where your hard work and success will be noticed and well rewarded.
To be considered for this position please send your CV to Juneid via email or for further information please contact me on 02072462640.