International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Southeast Asia pharmaceutical/consumer healthcare organization. Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Manager/ Finance Controller.
- Ensure complete and accurate financial management of the company and its reporting.
- Engaging with tax authorities, banks, external auditors and other statutory bodies to meet statutory and management requirements of the organization.
- Build-up / review & improve accounting control system to ensure the accounting jobs of company is in compliance with the accounting principles & government law.
- Preparing and analysis of monthly financial statements for internal reporting (incl. P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and detailed Cost Analysis)
- Treasury management of the organization - securing funding from financial institutions, working capital management, controls over customers and suppliers' payments, etc.
- Develop external relationships with necessary stakeholders like banks, tax authorities and other regulatory bodies to ensure all statutory requirements including business licenses, etc. are fulfilled in time.
- Coordinating the annual budget exercise of the organization amongst all stakeholders.
- Management of VAT, Corporate Income Tax (CIT) and claiming timely refunds.
- Any other tasks assigned by local or head office management with financial reporting, treasury, compliance, secretarial matters.
- Have a bachelor's degree in accounting and at least 7 years of relevant experience, such as Pharmaceutical/FMCG/Industrial with manufacturer/factory.
- Meet the ethical and knowledge/skill requirements of the laws.
- Have a Certificate of Chief Accountant training.
- Experience working with external, tax auditors; dealing with banks (negotiating terms of the loan, etc.)
- Good command of English.