Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Professional Division is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation in the healthcare industry, who is on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality specialised care platforms for those who represent the future of healthcare markets. Our distinguished client is currently seeking for a Finance Manager with at least 4 - 5 years.
- For each finance function, establish critical performance metrics and make sure these metrics are continuously smashed.
- Recognise the changing demands of customers, both internal and external, and make sure the team is positioned to surpass their expectations.
- To ensure the proper execution of cross-functional initiatives, collaborate effectively across the organisation.
- Utilise new technology to raise organisational effectiveness and capacity.
- Continuous performance and future requirements assessment to ensure team scales efficiently and effectively.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in a timely manner including Balance Sheet reconciliations plus P&L and Cashflow analysis.
- Verify the accuracy of all A/P transactions, the adherence to budgets, the accurate recording of transactions, and the completion of urgent payments.
- Ensure timely collection of outstanding receivables.
- Co-ordinate annual audit and monthly/annual tax filings
- Actively work on enhancing the functionality of the accounting system.
- Participate in ad hoc projects, which have the potential for revenue generation and cost reduction.
- To ensure that finance operations continue to function normally during times of hypergrowth, implement scalable methods.
- Keep a solid financial model that gives investors and the senior leadership team a clear image of the financial path map.
- To identify chances for increased sales growth and cost savings, examine financial data.
- Prepare monthly financial analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting / Accounting Professional Qualification.
- 5+ years of experience in Finance/Accounting.
- Working knowledge in spreadsheets, MS Office and accounting and finance software applications.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills: Ability to analyse, draw conclusions, and recommend appropriate actions in response to data
- Business oriented, paying attention to details and result driven.
- Strong social & interpersonal skills