International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global lifestyle and entertainment corporation.
Our client is looking for a (Senior) Finance Manager candidate with at least 9-10 years of experience in managing the finance and accounting function.
This job is based in Ho Chi Minh City
- This position will collaborate with the Country Director and stakeholders to assist the company in financial decisions, review data and analyze organization's performance to contribute to business growth
- Oversees the financial operations and processes and ensures the appropriate action is accurate, timely and in compliance.
- Review the monthly financial budget forecast report with the Country Director and make any budget allocation changes as required
- Understand and advise business decisions with regard to M&A, Partnerships, and possible joint ventures (JV).
- Coordinate with key stakeholders for financial advisory in line with local (VAS) and international standards (US GAPP).
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective action
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- 5 - 10 years of financial experience
- Big 4 or ACCA/CPA is a plus
- Experience using SAP
- Proficiency in both English and Vietnamese business written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of procedures pertaining to cash management, accounts payable and receivable, and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of financial management policies and procedures.