International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational well-known corporation.
Our client, the company with potential growth in Vietnam, is seeking an professionals with at least 7-10 years of experience for Finance & Accounting Manager position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Vietnam Finance & Accounting Department with 6 subordinates; reports to Country General Manager and Regional Finance Controller.
- Oversee and support the entity with Finance functions such as General Ledger Management, Account Receivables and Account Payables.
- Drive productivity, standardization, scalability and develop best practice processes and SOPs
- Prepare, analyze and examine accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy and compliance to SOP
- Submit monthly reporting to Regional and Global HQ.
- Work closely to Regional and Group Finance and stakeholders to ensure company's best accounting practices.
- Support and challenge business decisions in order to achieve a superior sustainable financial performance.
- University Degree in Finance, Audit, Accounting.
- 7-10 years of related work experience with at least 3 years at managerial level.
- Qualified Accountant such as CPA or equivalent is advantage.
- Proactive and strategic approach to problem-solving and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Vietnamese, as well as stakeholder management.
- Open mindset, growth mindset, and positive mindset.
- Knowledge of SAP and other similar ERP system is preferred.