Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of retail company for perfume, cosmetics and beauty products for a Finance Manager. This role is a management level position responsible for overseeing the quality of accounting and financial reporting of an organization. Furthermore, this role will report to the Executive Management and is accountable for the financial statements, maintaining cash controls, general accounting, policy development, cash management, budget, audit preparation, forecasting revenues and expenditures, purchasing and accounting-related contract compliance.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Take part in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Supervise and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Expand financial strategies.
- Manage the capital request, loan and budgeting processes.
- Create performance measures that support the company's strategic direction.
- Discuss and finalize the above issues with the Management and keep updating him regularly.
- Partake in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Overview the company's transaction processing systems, Fund Monitoring, and planning for smooth operation monthly forecasting and approval from Management.
- Report financial results to the board of directors.
- Conduct inventory management and analysis.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Establish and maintain cash controls and reconciling of general ledgers and bank statements.
- Manage and maintain entries in general ledger to ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Monitor and supervise cash reserves and investments, prepare and reconcile bank statements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, must be a CPA.
- At least 10 years experience in accounting and financial reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of the latest accounting software, financial software, management systems, payroll procedures, knowledge of verifying and interpreting financial data and records.
- Advanced-level mathematical skills for complex numerical computations or reports, and highly knowledgeable in computerized accounting applications and systems.
- Experience with large, automated accounting systems a plus.
- Vast knowledge in finance and accounting procedures, practices and principles.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must possess excellent leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) with staff, public and other agencies