Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a multinational retail company. Our respected client is seeking a Finance Manager reporting to the Finance Controller based in Malaysia. The job is based in Mandaluyong City, Philippines with hybrid work setup and currently work from home.
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements;
- Producing long-term business plans;
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure;
- Managing budgets and forecast;
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures;
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning;
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance;
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments;
- Developing and managing financial systems/models;
- Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies;
- Liaising with managerial staff and regional team.
- Undertake other duties and responsibility as may assign by the Management from time to time or as when necessary for the effective realizations of the job purpose.
- During the course of your duties there will be occasions when the nature of your work will be confidential and under no circumstances may this be discussed within, or outside the office with persons who are not entitled to such information. Breach of this requirement will constitute grounds for immediate disciplinary action or cessation of employment.
- To be fully compliant with company's policies and procedures.
- Notwithstanding the above functions, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned to you from time to time by the Management.
- Graduate of a bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 5 years previous experience in the same capacity as manager
- At least 3 years previous work experience in a retail setting
- With experience working in an audit firm
- Knowledgeable in BIR laws and requirements
- Strong personality and not sensitive
- Coordinate and communicate clearly between local department heads and regional team
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Highly organized, accuracy in submitting reports, multi tasking
- Process improvement, strategic analysis, critical thinking skills