Finance Manager - CPA
Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational electronics manufacturing company. Our respective client is looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the direct supervision of all accounting operations and overseeing the Finance Department.
This role will be reporting to the Comptroller in Hong Kong, requires onsite reporting and is located in Pasig City.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Will mange the Financial Reports, Tax planning, Weekly Cashflow Reports, BOC and Philippine tax related activities.
- Work on financial reporting and tax filing.
- Lead the monthly Financial and KPI reporting including development of management commentary regarding risks and opportunities.
- Build out financial infrastructure as it relates to budgeting and forecasting, pricing, contracting.
- Preparation of the Annual Budget and monthly maintenance of the rolling forecast.
- Lead all aspects of monthly and quarterly financial reporting processes for Philippines P&L including the alignment across business units / functions.
- Management of the company's project management system, building custom reports and systems optimizations to improve effectiveness of reporting.
- Participate in the creation and implementation of company policies and procedures to ensure that the accounting processes are efficient and accurate.
- Lead a team of financial controllers.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, must be a CPA
- At least 3-5 years work experience in Business Development
- At least 5 years' work experience in managerial and leadership capacity.
- Must be familiar with Philippine taxation and BOC Audits
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and with strong personality
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations