Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on manufacturing. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years' experience in finance and accounting in multinational company for the job of Finance Manager. The job is based in Solo, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Direct report to the Director
- Comprehensive supervision of financial accounting, management reporting, financial planning, finance, taxation and internal control.
- Lead the establishment of a financial team in the Indonesian factory.
- Manage finance function to ensure healthy cash flow.
- Manage and promote the company's financial functions to ensure that the daily operating process complies with legal and company requirements.
- Provide complete financial reports, cost analysis and information to the group finance and senior management in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the financial team in Indonesia and ensure timely submission of financial reports.
- Liaising with banks, external auditors, company secretaries and other regulators
- Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field with at least 10 years' experience in finance and accounting, in multinational company
- Those with HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications and experience in auditing companies are preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting and finance, experience in manufacturing/listed companies is preferred.
- Strong professional knowledge, business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinking, strong people management and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build relationships and influence employees and business partners at all levels.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
- Familiar with the use of ERP system.