International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Industrial Property Developer for Factories and Warehouses in Vietnam. Our client is seeking Finance Manager with strong Real Estate Valuation experience. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Finance Manager is in-charge of ensuring the budgets, financial models in accordance with standards, policies and report processes as well as company's finance division.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models of current & potential projects
- Consolidating all project financial models monthly to control Group financial performance
- Preparing and updating project cash flow forecast, in order to balance future cash flow of the group, and ensure that cash are enough for M&A activities, project construction, operating cash
- Conduct & analyse market and peer research as a basis of comparison against internal performance and benchmarks
- Review investment performance of projects against underwriting models
- Manage portfolio valuations process, both internal and external
- Analyse enterprise valuations and regularly update forward valuations
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Preparing internal management reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making
- Monitoring KPI of each department and the Company
- Working with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget
- Supporting other teams in capital mobilization and M&A
- At least 5 year-experience in financial & valuation analysis/advisory
- Experienced in real estate company, Big 4 Companies is preferred
- Having professional accounting certificate is a plus
- Highly analytical, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Skill: Good at MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good English communication
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Good interpersonal skill, problem solving capabilities