Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on Scientific Companies. Our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years experience as a finance business partner in a multinational company for the Finance Business Partner Manager position. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Provide day-to-day finance leadership for FP&A and business partnership to the country commercial team and drive business performance. Provide strategic guidance to business partners to capitalize on opportunities.
- Demonstrate world-class partnership to business partners including managing and forecasting operating expenses and capital spending
- Drive monthly forecasting, annual operating plan and future planning (AOP / STRAP), and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR), in a matrixed environment, ensuring financial decisions support company goals and current market conditions.
- Lead pricing and commercial terms analysis for new and existing business
- Lead monthly channel management reviews highlighting trending and funnel performance, won-loss analysis, and existing customer performance.
- Develop and lead analytical methods for exploratory and explanatory business insights. Look for opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Continuously establish, update, improve, and implement compliance-related internal control systems and SOPs, ensure compliance requirements are carried through the company, the employees, and external business partners, e.g. distributors, dealers, and vendors
- Provide support and advice on compliance-related matters. Monitor and test the behavior of employees and external business partners against company integrity rules and report findings to business leadership.
- Perform risk assessment of 3rd party intermediaries and develop recommendations to minimize their risk to the business.
- Support management to define and implement improvement strategy and actions regarding revealed compliance issues (supervising results, process gap, investigation result follow-up).
- Support different compliance projects. Handle the implementation of compliance programs.
- Communicate compliance rules to employees, and external business partners and educate them on how to apply them. Ensure all employees are adequately aware and trained on business ethics, policies, and procedures. Develop and maintain a culture of integrity.
- Support regular internal and control self-assessments, drive mitigation actions in line with audit/CSA findings.
- Support annual external audit and filing process in line with local statutory requirements
- Prepare or coordinate replies to tax authority audits, work cross functions to collate the information required and ensuring the reply is appropriate to the queries raised.
- Supports tax accounting and related projects.
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 10 years working experience in MNC
- Self-motivated, customer oriented and result driven.
- Organized, with ability to maintain accuracy of information and meet deadline with little supervision.
- Good commercial sense and comfortable navigating through matrix organization. Comfortable with dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfortable with communicating with senior management and cross function. Strong influencing skill.
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, while also driving collaboration and coordination across key projects
- Strong sense on numbers and proficient in excel, financial modeling. Detail driven, able to handle large amount of data and multiple systems, find out logic and fix problems from root cause.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information with absolute confidentiality and integrity.
- Capable of learning new things and able to learn on the fly.