Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global multi-level marketing (MLM) corporation that specializes in the development and sale of nutrition, weight management, and personal care products. Our respected client is seeking a finance manager who is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has a minimum of four years of relevant work experience. This is a hybrid project set up in BGC, Taguig City.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Initiates financial analyses, providing insights for strategic decision-making, and collaborate with local business units for profit and cost optimization.
- Stays abreast of local regulatory and tax changes, managing swift adjustments and changes to local financial practices.
- Facilitates communication between GBS and local staff, provide financial training.
- Handles requests for financial data analysis locally and globally, ensuring accurate and timely information.
- Actively participates in local and global projects, providing financial expertise for successful outcomes.
- Responds promptly to Finance Manager requirements, offering crucial support for overall finance function effectiveness.
- Identifies and implements strategies, contributing to the organization's financial health.
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives within local teams and enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Maintains strong relationships with stakeholders and external partners by interacting with all levels throughout the company, bankers, auditors, tax authorities, insurance companies, distributors, vendors, suppliers & consultants to have effective communication to support the company's financial objectives.
- Oversees the audit process with internal and external auditors. Works with local departments to gather and submit information for timely completion of audits. Liase with internal departments to close audit findings within the deadline.
- Performs other job-related duties that may assign.
- College/University bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA or Chartered Accountant Designation
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in financial management and accounting roles.
- Proficient in utilizing General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Inventory Management software, showcasing comprehensive knowledge of financial systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in PC applications, including MS Windows, Excel, Word, and other relevant software. Knowledge on Oracle is an advantage.
- Proven skill in reconciliation processes, ensuring accuracy and precision in financial reporting.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Exhibit the ability to solve practical problems, demonstrating a proactive and analytical approach to challenges.
- Possess a keen eye for detail, ensuring meticulousness in financial data analysis and reporting.
- Showcase independence and initiative in handling tasks and projects, contributing to the efficient functioning of the finance department.