Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Finance Auditor on behalf of a leading tertiary hospital. The role will directly report to the CFO and will manage disbursement and revenue verifications as well as fixed assets monitoring and inventory counts. Role requires 100% onsite work setup and will be based in Bacolod City.
- Verifies the completeness of disbursement vouchers endorsed by the Check Releasing Cashier.
- Validates issued checks against the completeness of supporting documents and appropriateness of journal entries.
- Checks correctness and completeness of Receiving Reports posted in the system as supporting documents for the payment made to suppliers.
- Checks correctness of journal entries of cash, check, credit card, and HMO payment of Medical Fees and Reader's Fees to doctors.
- Ensures updated subsidiary ledgers of radiologists and cardiologists by endorsing vouchers pertaining to Reader's Fees to Accounting Clerk for posting of payments.
- Reconciles subsidiary ledgers of Medical Fees Payable account.
- Conducts random cash count of all existing funds, i.e. revolving funds and change funds.
- Conducts random inventory count of supplies and drugs, especially Cash Transaction items. Reconciles results and discusses recommendations with concerned areas.
- Records and validates deliveries of supplies, drugs, etc. Reconciles deliveries and pull-outs records.
- In coordination with the Inventory and Cost Section, organizes the Mid-year and Year-end Physical Inventory Count activity and arranges venues, schedules, and logistics.
- Communicates with partner schools regarding student participants.
- Revenue verifications, assists during the financial audit, assists in the evaluation of the new versions of hospital computer system by checking completeness and correctness of test patient data.
- Updates and maintains Department Manuals and updates Stockholders' List and prepares registration list and stockholders' envelopes during the Annual Stockholders' Meeting.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the superior.
- Graduate of Accountancy; must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 2-3 years related experience
- Highly analytical, detail oriented, and organized
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Willing to work onsite in Bacolod City