Salary: £60K - £70K
Location : North London
Key responsibilities include :
- Create Management reporting for monthly, quarterly and annual results.
- Oversee and identify any areas of financial management which require improvement.
- Responsible for all aspects of budgeting and forecasting
- Manage cash flows
- Liaise with external auditors
- Conduct profit and cost analysis, recommending cost reduction solutions
- Assess the financial risk of business operations, investments and innovations
Skills / Experience required :
- Fully qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- 5-7 years' experience in a similar role
- Quickbooks / Xero experience
- Advanced Excel skills