Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of an international Fintech company. Our distinguished client provides a holistic software that consolidates corporate cards, bill payments, approvals, and accounting reconciliation into one informative interface.
The winning candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO and is responsible for getting sales of products off the ground. This candidate will also be growing the business from ground up and be very hands-on in the expansion and launching of the product offerings and team.
- Identify and partner up with banks or financial institutions in APAC to support the company's growth.
- Manage our client's most critical partnerships with networks, focusing on defining and executing a strategy to deepen our client's relationship with such partners, and enable the optimisation of existing and launching of new offerings for our client's users.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., legal, finance, product, risk, engineering, etc.) in crafting thoughtful strategies for engaging and partnering with networks.
- Ensure the C-levels are aligned with the strategy being developed, consistently working with our client's leaders to transform top company goals into partnership strategies, and influence company-wide decisions that affect the direction of the products, processes, or the betterment of the company.
- Own relationships with network executives, navigating the organisations they lead to educate key partner contacts about our client's value proposition, further develop our client's understanding of their interests and needs, and identify/execute complex commercial deals that support the company's strategic objectives.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of implementation/integration plans after the deal process.
- 5-6 years of professional experience working with financial institutions (e.g., FinTech, Banks, Payment Gateways, and regulators) a background in strategy, business development, and partner management.
- Preferably have had experiences working in payment industry, working with banks, regulators, and gateways.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced leading large, complex, and unique commercial negotiations end to end, from opportunity identification through deal execution.
- Proven track record of leading high-performing teams in a product-focused environments with significant internal and external dependencies.
- Broad and deep experience designing industry-wide partnership strategies and forging commercial relationships to build innovative product experiences.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Malay is a must, additional language will be an added advantage.