Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting Financial Planning Analysts on behalf of a leading, global fashion retail company. The role will directly report to the Finance Director and/or account manager/s and will be responsible for handling timely and accurate financial reporting and analyses of brand-related performance and activities and support groups. Role offers hybrid work setup and is located in Balintawak, Quezon City.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information from all components of the organizational entity, and develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations for the assigned brand
- Monitors and analyzes financial results and key performance indicators vs commitments to ensure financial targets are on track, prepares recommendation for re-allocation of resources if needed
- Ensures proper charging and accrual of brand expenses before month end closing of books
- Provides financial analysis for major brand activities like store opening or closing, promos, marketing activities, scenarios, etc.
- Close coordination with the brand team for updates and directions as it impacts financial performance
- Endorses approval of and ensures propriety of selected expenses and CAPEX
- Ensures that policies and procedures are properly communicated and adhered to across the organization
- Provides assistance to the brands in budget preparation, ensures budget compliance to guidelines and management directions and prepares brand budget reports
- Provides requested information or prepares special reports required by the brand team
- Handles special projects assigned by the manager from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 years work related experience in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Experience on financial budgeting & forecasting is a must
- Excellent analytical skills and details orientation
- Ability to prepare accurate and timely financial reports