Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf on behalf of an American multinational company, with products sold in over 180 countries. Our respective client is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst. This job is based in BGC/Rockwell and currently on a hybrid setup.
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- PHP10,000 annual medical reimbursement
- New Hire Kit with company jacket
- Retirement plan
Your 'day to day'
As a Financial Planning Analyst, you will support volume planning and revenue forecasting activities of the Philippines market.
Your core responsibilities:
1. Power user of revenue forecasting tools such as (but not limited to) Tagetik and GMRB to deliver high quality/accuracy of forecasted volumes and financials
2. Understands and participates in development of volumes, price, excise tax models
3. First point of contact for Market counterpart (Business Partner and Financial Planner)
4. Variance analysis and system inputs based on agreed SLA tasks
5. Participates / drives process and system improvements initiatives
Who we're looking for
- With Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Mathematics, Commerce or related field
- With at least 5 years of experience in budgeting and financial controlling, revenue models/forecasting, data analytics using financial systems, variance analysis and management discussions
What we offer
Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world's best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business - our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Work location and schedule:
The Finance Center, BGC, Taguig City and/or Rockwell; Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm