Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf the world's leading betting and gaming companies.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Financial Planning Analyst. The role will play a pivotal role in supporting the Company's financial planning and analysis function. Within the role, you will work closely with the Head of Finance - Corporate and cross functional teams to provide insightful financial analysis, forecasts, and budgetary to help drive strategic decision making to achieve the financial objectives of the Company. The job is in Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a hybrid working arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Collect forecast inputs and BU / Function specific information to develop and maintain financial models to support forecasting and budgeting processes across corporate functions.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and analysis of the corporate costs.
- Work with members of corporate management to develop specific budgets and review assumptions.
- Update and consolidate forecast assumptions and forecasting models.
- Review forecast with direct management.
- Conduct variance and scenario analysis in order to develop action plans to close budget gaps.
- Perform Calculation of Costs allocations to Costs Centres / Operating divisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support business initiatives.
- Communicate with management across the corporate business to provide them with up-to-date financial information and analysis to support their decision making.
- Ensure appropriate continuous professional development, keeping abreast of all internal, legislative, and industry best practice.
- Ensure appropriate interpretation and implementation of required changes in a timely manner.
- Support all internal and external audit activities through the provision of required documentation when necessary.
Key job requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in financial analysis or FP&A roles.
- Proficiency in financial modelling, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills.
- Experience with financial software and ERP systems is desired.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate well with internal stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, managing multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand and align financial strategies with business objectives.