Analyst/Associate, Financial & Regulatory Reporting
MAIN OBJECTIVES & PURPOSE:
- Support Team Head of FRR to deliver team missions in
- Financial & Regulatory Expertise, ensuring financial and regulatory data accuracy and reliability, performing consistent product analysis, managing cost of risk analysis;
- Financial Synthesis for local statutory reporting and contributing to Head Office reporting
- Liquidity and Regulatory reporting, producing liquidity ratios, steering of liquidity indicators, and producing regulatory reporting in Singapore.
KEY TASKS ATTRIBUTED:
Assist Team Head of Financial & Regulatory Reporting team and contribute in the assigned Domain:
- Gain specific product knowledge in Global Market and ALMT perimeters in the context of accounting and liquidity related domains;
Accounting & Regulation
- Keep updated in accounting treatments and norms, including IFRS/IAS standards, group accounting policies, regional memos/policies;
- Develop regulatory reading and build connection(s) among regulatory requirements, in the perimeter of SG Finance owned reporting, jointly with Compliance team(s)
Booking & Closing
- Develop good knowledge in ledger accounting schemes (AT2, OLY, OFS etc), together with Local and Regional Control Teams;
- Explore system behaviours and data flow from upstream operational systems to accounting ledger to form a front-to-end view;
- Perform Monthly P&L analysis, in liaison with Performance Management for aligned understanding
- Liaise with APAC/ISPL Finance teams in contribution to a smooth Head Office Reporting (via responding queries and requests etc in a timely and efficient manner);
- Contribute to Annual Local Statutory Reporting and disclosures items, as well as the filing of annual return, financial statements and board documents in liaison with corporate secretary.
- Support the information requirements from the external auditors on statutory audits
- As a preparer, contribute to maintenance of regulatory reporting database in the perimeter of SG Finance in regulatory data mappings and recurring/ad hoc adjustments
- Perform with accuracy for assigned daily compliance reports and weekly compliance summary for post-compliance monitoring purpose and senior management information;
- Perform with accuracy for assigned submission of the local regulatory returns prescribed by MAS Notices and Circulars, the surveys required by MAS and STATISTICAL BOARD, together with queries and additional information request from regulators;
Documentation and Control Framework
- Contribute in proper documentation for audit trails and update of SOPs (both at transversal and working files level)
- Ensure proper and balanced control mindset to operate efficiently within APAC Finance Control Framework;
- Contribute to overall internal permanent control framework.
- Assist in regulatory or financial change impact simulation on new or changes in business activities.
- Assist in change management projects or ad hoc topics in organization, systems, regulatory/accounting changes or continuous improvements (e.g. streamlining, automation, operational performance control framework etc)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1872908