Initial 5 month freelance contract + extensions
Augsburg, Germany (3 days onsite, 2 days remote per week)
Description of Services:
- The programming of verification firmware for our client's security controllers, mainly based on ARM architectures.
- A driving role in the continuous improvement and evolution of the verification framework, architecture and design
- Testing, integration and documentation of the software components for symmetric and asymmetric crypto algorithms as part of our secure software development.
- Independent further development and documentation of the test environment for the verification of embedded libraries according to new requirements.
- The integration and maintenance of the test environment in the automated build flow.
- Implementation of audit-proof documentation of the work results and representation in audits and reviews.
Deliverables and Results:
- Closely interact with the team leaders take up the assigned verification tasks
- Develop the verification test cases
- Generate the test reports
- Raise the Jira tickets, work closely with the development team and get the ticket closed by re verification
- Deliver the assigned tasks on time with very good documentation and reports
* Have a degree in microelectronics, electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field.
* Have at least 5 years of professional experience - ideally about 3 years of experience with the conception and development of tests and test environments in the field of embedded firmware/software development.
* Have very good knowledge of handling test systems and of designing and implementing test systems.
* Have experience working with version control systems and configuration management.
* Have very good knowledge of English and ideally good knowledge of German.
Functional verification and logical verification of Asymmetric and Symmetric Cryptolibraries