A leading Investment Management firm with over 30 years' pedigree and £60bn in Assets Under Management are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis ("FP&A") Analyst to join their team in London.
This key position will play an important role in delivering economic insights and decision making support to senior leadership of the organisation, helping to drive financial performance. Essential experience will be from financial services, alongside capability to develop and improve tools and processes to enhance reporting which facilitates more informed decisions.
- Prepare monthly financial dashboards for senior management reflecting actual results, and comparisons to forecasts / budgets
- Analyse current and past trends in the areas of revenue, expenses and other key performance indicators to improve design and accuracy of financial forecasts
- Play an active role in the firm's annual budget and forecasting processes by working with the organisation's leadership to incorporate initiatives
- Develop financial analysis, which is value-added to decision making and assessing business performance
- Partner with the businesses in developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives, including product expansion economics
- Participate in team-wide projects with the autonomy to innovate and develop new ways to analyse the business
- Work closely with broader Finance organisation, Risk, Corporate Strategy and HR on firm-wide initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance
- 2+ years' experience in Financial Services in a FP&A role
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills (Pivot tables, macros, VBA); Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- Advanced quantitative and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communications with the ability to communicate with senior management, peers and professional staff
- Ability to present ideas both in written presentations and to small groups
- Communicating with impact to effectively manage upward to influence decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy, quality, and integrity
- Quick learner, Detail oriented; Demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others.
- Able to prioritise in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency