Frontend Lead Engineer - seed stage Cloud Security startup
$150-200k base salary plus seed level equity.
The firm are a Seed stage startup, founded by ex-Netflix Security Engineers who are looking to solve the problem of Cloud Resource Configuration, a generic problem across the industry. They aim to automate much of this process to allow Engineers to focus on building products, whilst baking security right into the setup.
They raised a Seed round in 2022 and, completed their MVP at the end of last year, and are already working with early-access customers.
As the first Frontend engineer, you will be instrumental to the growth and success of the product and company. You will have complete ownership over the frontend architecture and development of the product.
You will work next to the Co-founders, Founding team and Advisors to build complex customer facing user interfaces for a highly reliable, testable and scalable platform.
In time you will have the opportunity to develop into a leadership capacity if desired, or pursue a technical expert role if preferred.
You will be working primarily with Typescript, React, Redux and GraphQL.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science
- 5+ years of professional frontend engineering experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in React
- Strong Typescript experience
- Experience with GraphQL (or equivalent)
- Strong experience in a modern cloud environment (any platform)
- Ability to thrive in a small start-up type environment and communicate effectively
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY, URGENT HIRE
Salary: Excellent package on offer including early stage equity