Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's leading online booking platforms for domestic and international travel. Our respected client is currently seeking a Full Stack Engineer. This job opportunity is based in Bangkok, Thailand and the company offers relocation, highly competitive compensation package, and WFH/remote set-up (in Bangkok) until further notice.
In essence you'll be responsible for the complete scope, design, build and testing of products and features for one of Asia's fastest growing e-commerce websites. As a part of the Agoda .net Engineering team, you will be exposed to numerous innovative technologies in the fields of data-processing, big data, efficient data storage structures, recommender systems / machine learning, natural language processing, and many more. Whichever technology we work with, it must operate at the performance needs of a hyper-scale infrastructure operating at thousands of requests per second.
You'll be involved in the technical stuff, coding, hands-on but also working with design patterns, complex solutions design, implementation, devops, deployment, testing and much more. We're highly scalable and performance driven in our approach and our website is a best-in-class ecommerce solution that is highly user-centric, and customer driven.
This covers search, SEO, orders, payment, check out, basket, booking form as you create readable, repeatable code and manage your codebase with pride to develop our .net ecommerce platform and ecommerce offering to build something amazing! What's more aws cloud-based datacenter experience is awesome, including any distributed systems, data structures, restful services, nosql and more
- Strong in client-side frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc
- Expert in backend languages, such as Java or .Net or NodeJS
- Strong Database development skills in SQL and NoSQL solutions and understand the strengths and weaknesses of both.
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills - you understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
- Understanding of monolithic and micro architectures and know how to get the best out of both.
- An appreciation for the build, development and deployment processes. You enjoy optimizing everything from how your code is compiled to how it scales across servers to provide the best end user experience.
- You love new technologies and approaches and want to use the best tools available. We want people who can help us continually evolve our stack.