Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a software development company providing an order-book exchange that offers Filipinos fair access to the top cryptocurrencies and other digital assets for the first time.
Our respected client is seeking a Cryptocurrency Enthusiast that is open to work in a disruptive, fast-growing industry, and thrive in a start-up environment for the job of Full Stack Engineer.
The Full Stack Engineer is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the company's existing platform and developing new features from the ground up. The job is in Ortigas, Pasig City Philippines and offers a hybrid work arrangement with only once-twice a week of reporting onsite.
Key job responsibilities:
- Gathering, analyzing, and presenting data to provide metrics for our products.
- Working with the different Business teams and Product Management to create or improve the design and user experience.
- Collaborating and communicating regularly with the remote and in-house product & technology team.
- Participating in strategic initiatives that impact the entire organization across sales, marketing, content, operations, finance, and professional services.
Key job requirements:
- Preferably with data analytics experience for Business Automation.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Proficiency in Flutter
- Experience with AWS (including EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB, Postgres, Container, API Gateway, Cloud formation).
- Experience in clean architecture and software design diagrams.
- Experience with Unit and Integration tests.
- Strong proficiency with databases, especially Postgres
- Prioritization of clean, maintainable, and sustainable coding.
- Knowledge of microservices-based platforms.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Git.
- Experience in Agile development.
- Experience with GoLang, NodeJS, or Typescript is a plus.
- Experience in AWS infra-architecture is a plus.
- Experience with React is a plus
- Willingness to be a Team Player!
- With Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience