Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a technology company who have backed and launched leading healthcare and dental companies in North America and Southeast Asia. They empower disruptive technology companies to grow exponentially by providing capital, personnel, and expertise.
Our respected client is seeking for a Full stack Engineer - C#/React who will be an instrumental member of the Technology team, working with our flagship products and building integration frameworks bridging legacy and modern core systems. You will constantly challenge and push the boundaries of what can be created and thrive working in fast development cycles. The job is in BCG, Taguig City, Philippines with a Hybrid working arrangement/4x a week office day requirement.
The team member in this role is a self-motivated Full stack Software Engineer adept in C#/ReactJS with a passion for building great cloud solutions and services. You are a developer who thrives on working in an agile environment and is driven by challenge and solving complex problems
Key job responsibilities:
- Translate customer business requirements and objectives into technical design and specifications
- Design, develop, test, and support web applications and integration services
- Provide technical expertise in troubleshooting application failures, including analysis of complex problems and recommending appropriate solutions
- Analyze and refactor existing code to optimize for performance and scalability
- Design and develop logical and physical data models that support the data architecture
- Maintain and manage source code repositories
- Document design specifications and technical artifacts
- Participate in building a stronger technology team by conducting code reviews and facilitate
- knowledge sharing sessions
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
- Apply best practice principles and software design patterns when designing and developing solutions and services
- Mentor peers and provide technical guidance
- Drive and help establish a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the development team
- Provide timely communication on project deliverables to the appropriate stakeholders
- Able to have a flexible work schedule and at times work outside of your normal business hours to accommodate for project deadlines as established by the company
- Help establish a community of fun at the workplace and be confident to speak up and lead initiatives
- Other duties as required; special projects as assigned.
Key job requirements:
- Bachelors or above in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent
- Candidates must be willing to report onsite at least 4x a week - Schedule is fixed 8AM-5PM
- Candidates must have similar experience
- 3 years and above experience in React AND C#
- Experience in mentoring pierce
- Knowledge in SDLC
- 3 years and above experience in design, develop, test, and support web applications and integration services
- Portfolio/list of relevant projects that the candidate has worked on.