International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a well-known EdTech startup. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talented for Full Stack Team Leader position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The dedicated Full Stack Team Lead will head up a small full stack team and line management; the ideal candidate will take ownership of projects, act as a mentor to develop a team. The tech stack is comprised of Python and Vue.js/React.
- Collaborate directly with cross-functional teams to clarify requirements, design technical and develop features with the team.
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Transform unintelligible ideas specifications into actionable engineering tasks.
- Setup logs and metrics and evaluate how these experimental features are performing.
- Derive conclusions from the obtained metrics and present them to the company management team.
- Interact with other staff to decide on which experimental features.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in general and be a leader role for at least 2 years.
- Familiar with microservices and DevOps environments.
- Practice professional software development (Automated testing, code reviews, CI/CD)
- Able to speak and write fluently in English.
- University degree (bachelor or masters) in Computer Science.