Executive Recruitment Company Monroe Consulting Group's healthcare division is recruiting on behalf of a Digital Healthcare Platform in Singapore and we are seeking doctors who will oversee the company's medical operations, including clinics, telemedicine, and mobile services. You will work closely together to prioritize patients and deliver innovative medical technology.
- Diagnose, educate, and treat patients to ensure that they have the best possible care.
- Take a patient's medical history and perform a consultation.
- Document and update patient records, including medical history, treatments, and test results.
- Prescribe medications, refer patients to specialized medical professionals, and conduct tests to diagnose injuries, illnesses, or diseases.
- Administer vaccines and other treatments.
- Recommend specialists for patients.
- Educate patients on their medical conditions and treatment options.
- Work with nurses and other healthcare professionals to ensure their patients receive quality medical attention.
- Maintain a detail-oriented and compassionate approach with patients and staff.
- Organize regular office meetings for any concerns, issues, updates, and suggestions for improvement of practice and patient care.
- Fully Registered Medical Doctor with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC).
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as a Doctor.
- Prior experience in clinic and A&E work.