ConSol Partners are working with a leading Tier 1 Automotive Software Supplier in ePowertrain and Infotainment in their search for a Functional Safety Assessor. This role can be based in either Munich / Regensburg, and allows for up to 50% home office post pandemic. The current working dynamic is of course 100% remote.
* Define SW functional safety concept, SW safety mechanisms, SW safety
requirements and support definition of the functional safety plan.
* Define SW designs, implementation, and verification methods to achieve functional
* Perform SW safety analysis.
* Create, maintain, and review work products according to ISO 26262.
* Present SW Functional Safety strategy in front of customer, auditors, and other
* Provide technical advice to automotive manufacturers and suppliers on ISO26262 or
* Daily communication with safety team.
* Weekly communication with safety team leader.
* Monitor the safety ISO compliance.
* List, report and monitor any safety deviation.
* Assess work product and processes as per ISO-26262.
* Master or bachelor's degree in Electrical, Power Electronics, Mechatronics.
* Experience in ISO 26262-Engineering. Specifically part 4, and 6.
* Experience in quality norms. Specifically ASPICE.
* Experience in doing Doors-statistics.
* Experience in ePowerTrain, HPEV, EMI/EMC.
* Experience with one of the following tools: IBM Rational Doors, HP ALM, Jira,
Configuration Management (SVN).
* Fluent German and English.