Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the fastest growing multinational commercial banks in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a General Admin Specialist with a minimum of one year of relevant experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. The job is based in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Manage all requisitions and purchasing for the Bank and General Manager accordingly.
- Coordinate with the supplier / vendor for the bank.
- Assist General Manager in all meetings / conferences and events logistics the best way possible.
- Manage calendar / day-to-day schedule and operation for the Bank and General Manager
- Assist General Manager, Supervisors and Human Resources in administrative and office management related concerns.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of fixed and technology assets of the Bank.
- Responsible in business migrations/travel related concerns of Expatriates.
- Ensures that all transactions are properly documented and processed according to the bank's standard operating procedure as well as regulatory agencies.
- Monitor local bank's nostro account balances.
- Take control over the safekeeping and upkeep of all documents.
- Ensure that all transactions assigned are handled efficiently and effectively in a timely manner.
- Assist Human Resource in recruitment process, processing of government mandated benefits and employee engagement programs such as events, trainings etc.
Key job requirements include:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- With experience in an International Company, Banking Industry or Financial Institution, and can deal with expatriates.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.