Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a reputable fintech for the job of General Counsel. The job is based in Jakarta Indonesia
- Oversees and manages the provision of all legal services to the institution to ensure maximum protection of its legal rights and to maintain its operations within the limits prescribed by law.
- Provides strategic guidance, consultation, and support to senior members of upper management on a comprehensive range of legal and associated issues involved in carrying out the mission of the company.
- Advising executive, senior management and board on various matters such as legal rights, and new and existing laws.
- Managing organization's legal matters.
- Examining and creating draft agreements, such as employment and vendor agreements.
- Maintaining knowledge of organization's operations and legal documents.
- Conducting legal research and reviewing company's litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions.
- Promulgating and creating directives of corporate acts and decisions.
- Preserving all corporate records.
- Handling statutory filings, such as licensing forms.
- Liaising with outside counsel regarding their assignments.
- Creating new entities and managing organization's intellectual property.
- Graduated from accredited, top-tier law school.
- 4+ years of practice with an established law firm.
- Proficient legal experience in fund investments, venture capital financing and M&A.
- Experience with corporate governance issues and corporate secretarial duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to businesses.
- Proficient understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality.