General Counsel - Prestigious Private Equity Investment Firm London
Do you want to be part of a real success story of this Investment Firm Private equity backed who are looking for a bilingual Mandarin/Cantonese and English speaking legal professional build and lead the legal team in London.
Our prestigious client a private equity backed investment firm whose portfolio includes real estate and telecommunications and energy.
You will be the legal counsel in matters of M&A, takeovers and investment transactions, related regulatory and integration matters and co-ordinating trainings. Your role will include leading the legal team in evaluating, negotiating, and concluding M&A and investment transactions, working closely with business functions and supervising external counsel and advisers.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a high growth environment with significant career potential.
Your experience would include,
- Master or Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
- Overall broad legal knowledge of corporate law in UK and Europe.
- Proven experience working on corporate-related matters, with a primary focus on M&A, joint ventures, investments, corporate secretarial and corporate governance and securities matters.10+years in private equity investment, securities and funds law experience required
- Expertise in private funds' regulation, and relevant transaction documentation is required.
- Recent experience in major private equity or a large law firm is preferred;
The role is based from London and can be mostly remote with some travel into central London Office, UK working Visa sponsored. For a full and detailed job brief please email your CV to Justin Shum.