Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting a GM for Thailand on behalf of an aesthetics business, which is going through a growth phase.
The GM will be entirely responsible for the P & L of Thailand,
- Take over the existing accounts and commercial development starting January 2022.
- Overseeing the distribution activities: import procedures (registration, ordering, shipping, and customs clearance), warehousing, sales, training, communication.
- Increase the team of 10 to 15: sales, customer support, social media.
- Take the business from US$ 2 million now to US$ 5 million in 5 years.
- Expand the team to about 20 in 5 years if sales target is met.
- Under the direct authorities of the Asia Pacific Director and the top management in Europe.
- Degree or equivalent in related field
- Ideally experience in aesthetics or luxury cosmetics
- Native Thai speaker, essential, with excellent English skills.
- Agile, highly adaptable, financially driven
- Customer-focused and Results-oriented
- Proven track-record in managing a team and delivering against sales target.
- High energy and resilience
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strategic thinking