Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading national company with a core focus on Property. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a Human Resources professional with at least 10 - 15 years' experience with a construction or renewable energy projects for the job of General Manager Human Resource. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Directly reports to the Board of Director
- Design and implement recruitment plan for the project/group.
- Set up manpower planning for the organization and business expansion
- Design and implement HC management system intervention including performance management, succession planning, learning & development, etc.
- Implement and giving solution all problem related to industrial regulations
- Create an alignment of organization and people strategy and processes with Company's business priorities and goals
- Design and implement strategic intervention initiatives including organization transformation, culture change, leadership development, etc.
- Articulate and codify talent and leadership principles, values, and competencies that guide the organization's culture
- Bachelor's degree of Psychology, Management or in any related field
- Strong background from Property, hospitlity or construction industries
- Have minimum 10 years of experience in HR Recruitment, Organization and People Development areas
- Have strong knowledge of Industrial Relations, Recruitment, Manpower Planning, Organization Development, Talent Management and WLA (Work-Load Analysis)
- Experience in implementing organization development and compensation and benefit strategies
- Have strong knowledge and skill in coaching
- Proactive and engaged learner in a fast-changing environment
- Highly reliable to perform with or without supervision / work independent
- Passionate, self-starter and well-organized with strong administrative skill