GENESYS / CX CONSULTANTS
Medior Consultants: from 550 € to 580 € x day
Senior Consultants: from 650 € to 680 € x day
Location: Europe, REMOTE
Start date and duration: ASAP, 6 months
ConSol Partner's client manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. ConSol Partner's client extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with their understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
- Engage in the early stages of sales process with key stakeholders and identify CX journey for meeting the business targets.
- Monitor and manage technical client relationships and status of ongoing engagements.
- Become client trusted advisor and contribute to customer Digital Transformation.
- Develop project deployment strategy for the consulting delivery related activities and produce the associated level of effort.
- Recognize and assess client key business drivers and challenges.
- Articulate service strategy (refine, refresh, change, optimize, …) in the relevant digital domain.
- Engage and partner with customers to jointly develop the architecture matching requirements and constraints.
- Produce customized architecture standards.
- Produce complex design documents.
- Contribute to the sales effort to support the positioning of new complex solutions in ad-hoc area of expertise and practice active consulting (up)selling.
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge of relevant Orange's products, services and solutions sets.
- Contributes to the effort of knowledge management (documentation of completed assignments, knowledge sharing through presentations, participation to consulting Communities of Interest, mentoring, …).
Contact Center and CX related services:
- Expert level knowledge and hands on experience of Genesys Could and product suite
- Hands on experience with integration of voice & chat bots and CRM tools such as SAP, Sales Force, MS Dynamics.
- Experience with Workforce Management and related tools.
- MS Teams enterprise voice (migration strategy, designs, voice policy, CAC, routing , federation, AD, Response Group, normalization rule, power shell scripts, mobile client, etc..)
- Contact center organization and operation to be able to understand customer needs and translate them into a high level design
- Data networking: solid knowledge of LAN, WAN technologies and associated QoS
- Good understanding of the RPA,AI and Bot tools available in the market (Google, Amazon etc..)
- Good understanding of Anywhere 365 (Attendant console, Recording, etc..) (optional)
- Cisco Webex CC (optional)
- Cisco IP telephony (optional)
- Mind CTI (optional)
- MS SharePoint & SQL (optional)
Other skills and experience
- Demonstrated strong technical leadership and matrix team management capabilities in a multi-national environment.
- Effective customer senior management communication.
- Ability to handle complex situations (internal and customer facing).
- Expert level in the integration and implementation of at least one specific digital domain (to be listed according to requirements)
- Advanced level in one or more digital domain(s).
- Strong technical skills around telecommunications/IT solutions and services in general / university degree in Communications systems/or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience in customer facing organizations within the ICT and CX industry (channels, local representations working directly with customer IT management).
- Proven track record in driving and positioning security technical strategy to customers' needs at senior IT/CxO level.
- Fluent in English
- Understand market trends, technical and business issues associated with the CX/CC industry.
- Excellent business and commercial understanding.
- Financial management capabilities (P&L, TCO, ROI, …)
- Must have consultancy and service delivery experience in the CX industry.
- Program and/or project management skills are a plus.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.