Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field of manufacturing. They are looking for a GL & Fixed Asset Accountant.
Abilities to handle both GL & Fixed Asset responsibilities.
Key job responsibilities include:
- All duties are to be always carried out in compliance with local EHS Laws & Regulations and the Company's EHS, SOX and business conduct policies and guidelines.
General Ledger Accountant is responsible for:-
- preparing journal entries relating to budget accrual estimation, prepayment allocation and balance sheet account analysis (reconciliation) which is essential for the accurate corporate accounting reporting.
- identify areas of concern and potential improvement relating to, to perform Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable clearing and other general ledger relevant tasks to ensure accurate reporting.
- working closely with the various stakeholders in multiple countries around the globe (i.e Country Accountant, Local Business & Site Officer) to ensure that the accounting service is delivered on time with quality.
Fixed Assets Accountant is responsible for:-
- accountable for recording the cost of newly-acquired fixed assets (both tangible and intangible), tracking existing fixed assets, monitoring on the Capital in Progress, recording depreciation, and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
- working closely with the various stakeholders in multiple countries around the globe (i.e Country Accountant, Local Business & Project Manager) to ensure that the accounting service is delivered on time with quality.
- On periodic basis, he/she will be involved in technology upgrades and changes related to fixed asset accounting field.
Key Job requirements include:
- Degree Level Education.
- Experience in SAP
- Able to work well within a team environment