Niche luxury brand looking for global marketer
Global Brand Manager
Office based Mayfair, London
A unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial luxury brand marketer looking for ownership and commercial accountability to deliver brand strategy, marketing communications and customer experience on a global level for this classic British brand.
- P&L ownership, brand profitability and strategy development
- Portfolio range strategy optimising launches, listings/de-listings and rate of sale
- Product development from concept to launch
- Brand visual identity and tone of voice for a uniquely British brand
- Sales education strategy alongside Sales Director - differentiation at store level
- Creative campaign development - digital assets, social channels, all brand assets suitable to a niche, luxury brand
- Lead with creative agencies and other partners including artists
- PR strategy development and implementation
- A deep understanding of and passion for the luxury industry
- Previous experience with another successful global, luxury brand
- A nuanced understanding of niche, luxury brands
- Strong commercial and strategic skillset
- Previous global marketing experience
- A genuine desire and understanding of what it means to work in a start up
- A strong self starter, able to work without daily guidance from a manager
- Proactive and a confident communicator
This is a truly unique opportunity that won't be right for everyone.
If you feel this sounds like you, please get in touch with a short introduction on email of why you are suitable.